UPDATE: The Winner has been notified!!
This post contains affiliate links.
The day has come, my first book, Bless Your Husband, Creative Ways to Love and Encourage Your Man is releasing tomorrow, October 16! To celebrate, I am giving away the most epic prize I’ve ever had the pleasure of giving!
About the Book that is Already Changing Marriages
Bless Your Husband is a six week study all about blessing your husband while growing spiritually. Each week focuses on a different theme:
Bless Your Husband provides a daily study for wives that includes a daily reading, scriptures, prayers, guided journaling, as well as practical, hands-on ideas on how women can do something meaningful for their husbands in as little as fifteen minutes a day.
There are Weekend Reflection questions at the end of each week, perfect for using as discussion starters in a group study. Oh, and if you’re thinking of doing a group study, here is a free leader’s Guide for Bless Your Husband.
Some Early Reviews
“This book is packed with the little things, the simple gestures, the small kindnesses . . . laid out as a series of very doable blessings aimed at fostering connection, unity, and intimacy.”
–Pam Farrel, bestselling author of Men Are Like Waffles, Women Are Like Spaghetti
“In Bless Your Husband, Angela Mills has given us a treasure chest full of biblical truth, honest encouragement, and practical tips for investing in our marriages. Whether you are a bride-to-be or celebrating your golden wedding anniversary—or anywhere in between—you’ll find countless ideas and inspiration in this book.”
–Teri Lynne Underwood, author of Praying for Girls: Asking God for the Things They Need Most
“Your book is just the thing I needed because it’s very practical and not a big list of “Dos” and “Don’ts” that make me feel totally overwhelmed and awful. It’s manageable, the way you lay it out. And I must confess, I read ahead and the part about Eric doing dishes while you got a bit short with him about the book – I saw myself so much in that moment! It’s encouraging to know that I’m not the only one who struggles in these things sometimes.”
There is tons of Bonus Content for the book. If you order by October 22, you’ll get:
• An eBook: 100 Dates, from Typically Romantic to Totally Out of the Box
• 6 Introductory Podcasts, one for each chapter of the book
• Inclusion in a private Facebook party just for those that ordered the book early! We’ll have several prizes and a live author chat. It’s going to be super fun!
Email proof of purchase to earlyorder @ angelamillsbooks.com (no spaces) to get access to these things!
There’s also Bonus Content for anyone who reads the book:
• A Podcast Message: A Wife to Rush Home To
• Homemaking and Meal Planning Printables
• 6 Printable Scripture Memory Cards
• 5 Printable Notecards to Give Your Husband
To access these, you can find the link and password in the “Resources” section of the book.
Win $500 for a Getaway With Your Husband, and Other Fun Goodies!
Now, the celebrating!! Cue the confetti!
Here’s what one blessed winner will receive:
$500 via PayPal for an Overnight Getaway With Your Husband!
• A Signed copy of Bless Your Husband, Creative Ways to Love and Encourage Your Man.
• A Gift Card to Union 28, where you can get a Marriage Tee (There’s a funny story in the book about a shirt I got from them!)
• 72 Pack of Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, Soft Core (My favorite ones, and you can use them to color in your notecards for your husband.)
• I Love My Husband Cuff Bracelet
• Bless My Husband Sticky Notes
• Scripture Memory Cards & Husband Notecards Printed on Cardstock
• A Bless Your Husband Bookmark
There are lots of sharing options with this giveaway… this will help spread the word about this book and get it into more hands and bless more marriages! You don’t have to do everything listed, just pick and choose what appeals to you!
Enter below, if you’re reading this via email or a feed reader, you may have to click through to enter. Winner will be chosen randomly by Rafflecopter and announced on this post on October 22. US residents only.
Join Our Private Facebook Group for daily reminders and ideas to bless your husband!